Not too busy. Not too quiet. Juuust right.
Don’t appreciate the traffic snarls, noisy nights, and sky-high prices of the city
BUT don’t want a life of suburban seclusion, too-long commutes, and nonexistent neighborhood amenities either?
Make your way to Drumcastle, nestled in a diverse, walkable community in Baltimore.
Flourishing shopping centers minutes from home
Abundant eateries and bars, just right for a casual lunch with friends
Public transportation, for when the car is not an option
And job opportunities galore
But it doesn’t end there.
The neighborhood may appear suburban, but it’s still part of Baltimore. And that means everything the renowned city has to offer – from jobs to crab cakes to photo ops – is yours for the taking.
So you get the peace of the suburbs and the perks of the city.
Within a 15 minute radius:
- Anneslie Shopping Center
- York Road Shopping Center
- York Road Plaza
- Watson-King Planetarium
- Hampton National Historic Site
- Maryland Space Grant Consortium Observatory
- Forge Park
- Cylburn Arboretum
- Lake Roland Park
- Chinquapin Run Park
- Penn Station (Commuter Rail)
- Falls Rd Light Rail Station (Bus)
- York Rd & York Rd Plaza (Bus)
- Loyola University Maryland
- Towson University
- Norte Dame of Maryland University